Here are the kinds of things you will find on this blog:
- Timely information: Whenever some important PMF date draws near, I will provide relevant and accurate information to help you make sense of it.
- Data and analysis: Using a variety of tools at my disposal and drawing from publicly available sources, I will provide interesting data visualizations and my opinion on any trends I can see.
- Source information: Since I am using publicly available information, I will disclose and link to all such data sources.
- Discussion: I want this blog to be a place where we can all feel free to discuss any aspect of the PMF program, free of outside influence. To that end, I will seek to preserve reasonable levels of anonymity, both for myself and for my readers. See below for my expectations for my readers.
- Read: You are free to read and explore all of the information on this site.
- Share: You are free to share any information on this site, subject to the copyright license indicated in the site footer. Most, if not all, of the information on this site represents my own original work or work derived from the Public Domain, where Government data resides.
- Comment: You are allowed to submit comments for any article that includes a comment box. While I reserve the right to delete comments that contain derogatory or inflammatory statements, especially toward myself and other readers, or are generally spammy, I will not change the text of comments that otherwise meet my acceptability threshold, regardless of the language they contain. By submitting comments in the first place, you implicitly agree to these rules.
- Harass other readers or instigate flame wars of any kind (unless I happen to find them interesting or they are somehow germane to the conversation at hand; there are limits, however).
- Attempt to "out" anyone who chooses to be anonymous or pseudonymous on this site (including the site's author). At times there will be criticisms: of agencies, of the PMF program, or just general observations that the commenter does not want traced back to him or her personally. I will not divulge any private information (email addresses, namely) to anyone for any reason short of a warrant or other court order. Attempts to out people in the comments will be considered harassment, and I will deal with the comments (and commenter, if possible) accordingly.