Thursday, September 6, 2012

Announcement

I started this particular blog in February of 2010, while I was still a new PMF, largely to distance the blog from me personally, and to protect the agency from anything that happened on here.  However, I have been blogging about the PMF program since late 2008 and early 2009 as a way to inform and facilitate the kind of discussion I saw as missing from the program.  During this time, I have gladly dedicated myself to providing what information I could about the program for those of you considering it and for those of you who are working your way through it, regardless of the stage (applicant, finalist, current or former fellow).  To date, this blog has been a one man operation, but it's also occasionally time-consuming.  I was only half joking when I made a comment in the past about establishing PMFellow as a sort of institution, a bit like the Dread Pirate Roberts, but...

Today I would like to introduce the newest member of the PMF Info team.  She is a 2012 PMF in the Washington, DC, area and so she's dialed in to the current PMF scene.  She's excited to be a part of the blog.  Watch for her postings over the coming PMF season and be sure to welcome her aboard.  In addition to posting her own thoughts, she is also interested in continuing work on the PMF Job Fair spreadsheet in order to create a more dynamic experience here and provide high quality information to all of you.

So with that, welcome PMFellow2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment